WARNING! Zimdays will change your life and you will spend many pleasant hours here. Many members confess to being addicted to this wonderful online experience.
- Over 1000 neighbourhood pages from Mufakose to Rolf Valley where you can add your memories, read memories, reunite with old neighbours and learn about the neighbourhood from the history we have collected for you. Where did ‘Marlborough’ and ‘Pelandaba’ come from? Interested? Take a look at Hatfield or Luveve
- Over 2000 schools have their own pages where full members can add their memories, read memories and reunite with old school friends.
- The ground-breaking Zimdays Yearbook gives an online visual synopsis of the country in every year from 1888 to present. Ever wonder what early Harare or Mutare looked like? See it all here in over 200 historic pictures. Interested? Take a look at 1935 or 1982
- As a full member you will be able to add and read memories of any year or decade in the yearbook.
- Tell us about your ‘Life after Zim’ and read about and meet other Zimbabweans across the world
- From hairstyles to your house to the car your drove back then, add and read memories of Zimbabwe in the Remember section.